Friday, August 29, 2008

Business Owners - 235

Differences Between Shoppers and Business Owners

Earning Money
Shoppers cannot earn money.
Business owners can earn money from the sales in your network according eCosway’s 5-star profit plan

Extra Discount Offer (EDO)
Shoppers cannot get this discount.
Business owners will receive 30% off of any Super Selection products purchased in your first 12 months including the month you joined (up to a maximum $100 worth of discounts).

http://www.ecosway.com/home/x249200

I am now a business owner.

Every ringgit i spend will give me profit and later on the spendings will be calculated as my earnings.

Anyone interested to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip ke Lostworld of Tambun & Cameron Highlands - Jan 2023

Apekemendenya ntah yg I nak tulis nih.  Nak update pasal cuti2 mmg yeslah.. tapi terlalu byk yg dah tertingga l weh.. ntah mana satu ke yg p...