Sunday, January 29, 2012

first award with pb bisnes


i am so happy to be receiving this first award under hai-o marketing.. i know i am one of the selected people who decided to join this pb business with my own wonderful mentor.. hanis haizi.. if you want to see how young & successful she is.. read here:  www.hanishaizi.com


  



check this out..


nak bawak semua gang2 yg sama2 join this business with me and my hubby and my sisters, my bff and all... huiiii ramai nak bawak niii.. maklumlah majlis AJLPB heheh!


details on this business can only be shared 
if you contact/sms me, 
i'm your next top pb agent 
014 -7242 338 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip ke Lostworld of Tambun & Cameron Highlands - Jan 2023

Apekemendenya ntah yg I nak tulis nih.  Nak update pasal cuti2 mmg yeslah.. tapi terlalu byk yg dah tertingga l weh.. ntah mana satu ke yg p...