Wednesday, April 12, 2006


My Hero




Look at him. Ada gaya tak? He is my second son. Ameer. One of the cutest at the moment. Even his nephewpun jeles tak tentu pasal kat dia. Bukan saja pasal dia yang paling muda, but dia la yang paling daring in the family. Anyway... Umi tak lupakan abangnya... Amal. Just that I upload lain gambor, lain yang kuar, boleh? Jadi lah.. from heroes, i have to change it to hero jer.

Kak Timah dah call soh turun 8. Nak breakfast sesama dengan si Aishah fax skali. Itulah routine hari-hari kalau tak posa. I really like kak Timah. She's friendly and always giving advise on what is good. Hey, that's what friends are for.

This morning, when i arrived, notes from Angie was already on my desk. At least i won't nganga today. Lots of things to do and lots of things need my attention. Dengan LHDN letters since last week. Hope no one is on leave or emergency that need my relieving again. Heei, nyampehs laa. Benci gitu!

I write later, breakfast is calling... adios.

1 comment:

Trip ke Lostworld of Tambun & Cameron Highlands - Jan 2023

Apekemendenya ntah yg I nak tulis nih.  Nak update pasal cuti2 mmg yeslah.. tapi terlalu byk yg dah tertingga l weh.. ntah mana satu ke yg p...