Monday, May 28, 2007

Tense building up

This morning, i had this funny feeling. I wonder if i can go to work without thinking that my roadtax is going to expire tonite 12 midnite. Can you imagine today is the expiry date and i do not have the fund to renew it?

Such a lousy planner i am!

Kanda should have alarmed me, but he was thinking that if we do not have the fund, maybe we could postpone it first. Yeah, rite! In the mean time, i should walk to work? Good idea! I cannot imagine him doing this to me. At least let me know what to do, see if i'm prepared to handle the problem or not. Some times i feel sooooooo, depressed! Sooooo down!

Hate him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip ke Lostworld of Tambun & Cameron Highlands - Jan 2023

Apekemendenya ntah yg I nak tulis nih.  Nak update pasal cuti2 mmg yeslah.. tapi terlalu byk yg dah tertingga l weh.. ntah mana satu ke yg p...